In this lesson, we will program the synth marimba sound heard on Cindy Lauper’s “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”, released in 1983. You can use any keyboard or soft synth that you may like to follow this lesson. However, it is important that your instrument of choice has at least 2 oscillators available in order to re-create the sound accurately. For the purpose of this tutorial, I will be using Sylenth 1 by Lennar Digital.
- Find more tutorials at our official site – https://almalibrestudios.com/blog/
- Follow us on Facebook – https://facebook.com/almalibrestudios
- Follow us on Instagram – https://instagram.com/almalibrestudios
- Follow us on Soundcloud – https://soundcloud.com/almalibrestudios1
- My official site – https://frankperezcomposer.com