Here are some of the most common questions asked about Synisteria – An 80s Horror Synth.
– No. A full version of Kontakt 5.5 and higher is required.
– Yes. When you are directed to PayPal during your purchase, you are given the option of becoming a member of PayPal OR continuing as a guest.
– Go to Almalibrestudios.com/Synisteria page, click on the “add to cart” link, check out and enter your personal purchasing information. Once the secured transaction has taken place an e-mail will be sent to you with a downloading link (This link is sent immediately however, sometimes it make take up to 15 minutes before the link appears on your e-mail).
– Yes. For PC you would need Windows 7 and above. For Mac you would need OSX 10 and above.
– The special Library tab in Kontakt does not support open-format libraries such as Synisteria therefore it will not appear on the Library tab. However, you can easily access Synisteria through Kontakt’s file browser tab.
– No. You can alter the sounds in any way you want and even profit from it. However, you cannot resell or redistribute the sounds and/or instruments as part of any other library, collection or compilation.
– No. All of AlmaLibreStudios.com productions are available as digital downloads only.
– Unfortunately, Almalibrestudios.com does not grant refunds on downloaded software. Please watch some of the videos and listen to the demos posted about this product to help you be reassured of what you are purchasing. You can always contact us with any questions or to request more information about the product.